Rebooting California: Initiatives, Conventions & Government Reform
September 24, 2010
to explore the law and policies of Constitutional Reform for California
and a possible Constitutional Convention
- California State Association of Counties
- California Supreme Court Historical Society
- Center for California Studies at Sacramento State University
- Center for Governmental Studies
- Civil Justice Program at Loyola Law School
- Jesse M. Unruh Institute of Politics at the University of Southern California
- League of California Cities
- Los Angeles Press Club
- United Ways of California
Loyola anticipates the cost of the symposium to be in the $75,000-$100,000 range, and is committed to making a substantial monetary contribution of its own, as well as providing the necessary institutional and faculty resources. Loyola is asking co-sponsoring funding organizations to contribute. Sponsors will receive promotional mention on signage and in all program materials, both in print and online.
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Barbara Schwerin, director of development at Loyola Law School at email@example.com or 213.736.1139.